Harvest time- late September
- VINE VARIETY: Dolcetto 100%
- TIPE OF SOIL: naturally clayey
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5% vol.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10/14 °C
- DEFENCE METHOD: biological, in complete respect of man and environment
- PAIRINGS: accompanies the whole meal, also apt to fish-based dishes
Obtained from biological Dolcetto grapes, the must gets separated from pomace within a few hours from the crushing, that allows the color to transfer only partially; after that in late autumn it’s brought outside and thanks to winter’s low temperature stabilizes itself so that it can be ready to be bottled in the first week of February.