Dolcetto d’Ovada DOC
Harvest time- late September
- VINE VARIETY: Dolcetto 100%
- TIPE OF SOIL: naturally clayey
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5% vol.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16/18 °C
- DEFENCE METHOD: biological, in complete respect of man and environment
- PAIRINGS: accompanies the whole meal, especially cold-cut meals, main dishes with meat or wild game ragout, red meat seconds
il Dolcetto d'Ovada
Obtained from dolcetto grapes’ vines cultivated biologically, it has a short maceration (5/6) in wood barrels; thanks to the constant temperature of the wine cellar (18/20C), completely placed underground, malolactic fermentation have place spontaneously in autumn. This allows this wine to be already bottled during the first months of the year.