Dolcetto di Ovada DOCG
Harvest time – Late September
- VINE VARIETY: Dolcetto 100%
- TIPE OF SOIL: naturally clayey
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5% vol.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16/18 °C
- DEFENCE METHOD: biological, in complete respect of man and environment
- PAIRINGS: pleasantly pairs with a multitude of dishes: from pasta seasoned with ragù, mushroom sauce or truffle, to white and red meat dishes.
il Dolcetto d'Ovada
Our Ovada obtained by biological grapes, has the same vinification of Dolcetto di Ovada DOC, but is aged at least 12 months in steel barrels and then bottled. The color is ruby red tending to garnet, winy scent, sometimes ethereal and peculiar and a dry taste.
Ovada DOCG pleasantly pairs with a multitude of dishes: from pasta seasoned with ragù, mushroom sauce or truffle, to white and red meat dishes. It is also recommended with cheese, possibly hard and aged ones. It has to be served at a temperature between 16 and 18 °C.
casa nuova promette